Subma comes with a build-in task management feature. You can easily create tasks, set due dates, manage status and assign tasks to your team members.
How to create task?
Create a task with Subma’s task manager is simple.
- On the left navigation menu, select tasks
- On the top click create a task to create a new task
- Fill all the information about your task and that’s it !
By clicking on the task, you access all the task information n the right side. There you can choose to pin your task on the top, add a description, add a file from your computer, google drive or dropbox.
How to connect Subma with other task management apps ?
Here is an example with Todoist :
- First, make sure your app is connected, if not go to Subma apps integrations and connect your app
- When connected, you can access them on the right side bar, select your app (Todoist for us)
- There will be listed all your tasks (from the app you choose to connect)
- Select a task and click create a task et voilà .
Now you know how to create a task. Want more from the task manager? Request a feature here